What's Up With Support?

They would probably redirect back to the forum. Having looked into that, I couldn't find anything in the db on the go, so I assume it's hidden somewhere in between the permission combinations or caches or somewhere else.

They would probably redirect back to the forum. Having looked into that, I couldn't find anything in the db on the go, so I assume it's hidden somewhere in between the permission combinations or caches or somewhere else.

I think submitting a ticket is the best way to go. Response is very good IME.

Not that it will help in finding current private forums, but going forward it might be a good idea to put them all under one category to keep track of them - although I realize it might not be ideal if you want to preserve your current structure exactly as is. Just a suggestion.

It's not a ticket issue - typically we don't provide custom queries or condone manually manipulating the database.

I did do a search earlier today and saw this issue being raised as far back as 2011, and I don't think there was any kind of solution offered then either, so maybe there is no query/solution for this...?

There for sure is, because the box is pre-ticked, so it has to be stored somehow. But as I said, it's most likely stored in between somewhere in the permission combinations or something like that. Probably something like "view:0" for everyone on that particular node id or so.

I mispoke - or miswrote, in this case. I should have said that apparently no one has figured out what the query is in the last 7 years.

Top Bottom