Whats this error in the server log

Matthew Hawley

Okay I'm posting this here becuase @Micheal hasn't been on all day and I can't seem to get a hold on him so I'm hoping someone here can figure it out. I'm having this problem with MicroClassifieds. And Whenever I click on the navtab I get a blank page. I really want to get this fixed.

And whenever I view the blank page this error comes up in the server log.

P18uCto.png

Thanks! :)

Okay I'm posting this here becuase @Micheal hasn't been on all day and I can't seem to get a hold on him so I'm hoping someone here can figure it out. I'm having this problem with MicroClassifieds. And Whenever I click on the navtab I get a blank page. I really want to get this fixed.

And whenever I view the blank page this error comes up in the server log.

P18uCto.png

Thanks! :)

Just wait for Michael to respond.

Its attempting to use a function that isn't defined. You will need to verify the function is defined and / or define it.

Comment out line 4 of that file until he responds. Might break something else but you don't seem as if you want to wait for him and none of us can help debug code we didn't write/have never seen... so go for it lol

Is that just something left over that needs to be taken out, or is part of that add-on encrypted that requires ioncube? Just curious.

Compatible XF Versions:
Additional Requirements:
Ioncube must be installed on your server for you to run this script.

So yes Ioncube must be installed to use this add-on or any by him. So if you don't have Ioncube installed that very well could be your issue since it is a requirement.

Top Bottom