First off, this is not a solicitation to buy or sell anything. It's just a request for protocol advice. If this topic is not allowed, I apologize in advance. I've been approached by someone who I don't know (in the UK) wanting to buy my "non-xf" license for $95 (full suite) . But they want me to initiate the transfer first and they will pay only after the transfer is completed. I kind of feel this is leaving me holding the bag, with no recourse. Is this the normal procedure or should I get payment prior to initiating transfer? I even supplied all the screenshots showing it is valid, current and eligible for transfer but that doesn't seem to be enough....because apparently she was scammed last month and has had to initiate a paypal dispute. Ok, so she has Paypal as a recourse...what do I have?