What's the best site to get icons?

NandorHUN

Im looking for special icons for my forum (medical specialties). But I couldnt find icon pack that had the same style and had all the specialties Im looking for. Do you have a recommendtaion?

Thanks.

In your last post you said you wanted better colors. You can style them however you want to match your theme.
That's not the issue. I simply did not found enough icons in fontawesome.
I want an icon for "dermatology", "surgery" "otolaringology (a nose)" etc...
I wasnt able to find all of this in fontawesome.

I did found icon packs that was pretty good, but they stil lacked some or other, and I find the ones I wanted in other packs but the style was different.

Do you want them to create drawings (e.g. vector icons), or to use in the forum as FONT?
I personally feel good about materialdesign icons. I also use @ThemeHouse themes, which integrate seamlessly with both fontawesome and materialdesignicons
fontawesome is lacked in medical icons unfortunatelly.

for the other: materialdesign: how do I even search this site? It lags. I mean I added a world and nothing come out...

it's true :(. Visit the page, and keep doing something else, what do I know, have a coffee :coffee:... After a few minutes you will see all the icons loaded.

You can also browse through categories, but I recommend using search, with names and synonyms. surely you'll find something

That would be the best site in my opinion. Mostly because and especially if your looking for award icons you can search by packs and search circular and so forth. It requires attribution for the most (some premium are required to pay) but you can pay $15 for one month and then basically cancel the renewal and it lets you download hundreds a day, you can basically download by the pack and then simply download the license for the entire pack and upload them to your server and your set.

That would be the best site in my opinion. Mostly because and especially if your looking for award icons you can search by packs and search circular and so forth. It requires attribution for the most (some premium are required to pay) but you can pay $15 for one month and then basically cancel the renewal and it lets you download hundreds a day, you can basically download by the pack and then simply download the license for the entire pack and upload them to your server and your set.
Wow, great.
It really does look good.

it's true, I use it for my work too.
The latest and great novelty (I discovered it with a joomla template), which you can also integrate them via css, just like fontawesome and mdi.
To integrate them via css, with xenforo templates, you need to know some code and programming, and that's why I didn't recommend it in my first post.

it's true, I use it for my work too.
The latest and great novelty (I discovered it with a joomla template), which you can also integrate them via css, just like fontawesome and mdi.
To integrate them via css, with xenforo templates, you need to know some code and programming, and that's why I didn't recommend it in my first post.
Why would I choose css if I can simply download the icon and add it?

Top Bottom