What's score of Your site on Google Speed Test???

overall PageSpeed Score of 80 (out of 100)

I was worried

PageSpeed Score explained
The PageSpeed Score indicates how much faster a page could be. A high score indicates little room for improvement, while a lower score indicates more room for improvement. The PageSpeed Score does not measure the time it takes for a page to load.

-- :) So I can improve..

I got a 79, because I need to "Improve server response time". Not sure if there's anything I can do about that, though. Most of the stuff in there had a response time of 1.7 to 2+ seconds, and that was all stuff served from my static (cookieless) domain. Doh! :confused:

Ours measured from 83 to 88, depending on the forum. But all have the same add-ons and configurations.

Another run of the forum that triggered 83 resulted in a 76. Server load (two Xeons, gobs of memory) was light in all cases.

I'm feeling here that a test with that level of variation is difficult to take seriously.

Ours measured from 83 to 88, depending on the forum. But all have the same add-ons and configurations.

Another run of the forum that triggered 83 resulted in a 76. Server load (two Xeons, gobs of memory) was light in all cases.

I'm feeling here that a test with that level of variation is difficult to take seriously.
It's not testing how fast your site actually is, it tests various ways your site could be sped up. It's all relative. It tells you if your site could be faster if you perform the optimizations given.

My site running XenForo 1.2.0 Beta 2 - 76
My site running vBulletin 4.2.x - 68
My site running vBulletin 4.2.x - 54
My site running vBulletin 3.8.x - 74
My site running vBulletin 3.8.x - 72