What will Mike HYS next?

Also, did anybody notice that Kier has not posted any HYS (or any posts, actually) in the public section?

I wonder if that's related to the lawsuit....

Also, did anybody notice that Kier has not posted any HYS (or any posts, actually) in the public section?

Does it really matter? Honestly? The software is still being developed, which is what everyone wanted.

But the lawsuit is over. I expect Kier is still exhausted because his other life took a battering due to the strain - he was a very new father all alongside which is only about the most shatteringly exhausting life condition there is. More waiting required :)

I do wish people would stop commenting on Kier's absence/lack of posts etc. If there's something to tell then we'll be told when it is appropriate, I'm sure we can trust Mike or Brogan on this one. We should instead focus on the great things coming in 1.2 and lavish a bit more love on these guys. In an appropriate way, of course. ;)

Top Bottom