What theme is this?

Apodictive

Hey everyone, I am having trouble finding out what a certain theme is that I happened to see in Google. This link was to a file storage so there was no way to identify what site it came from. So, I need some help identifying this theme.

Any information that anyone can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Xenforo-Mystery-Theme-WEB.webp

Looks like xenBook to me but I'm not 100% sure.
Thank you for your reply, I appreciate the help.

I saw xenBook yesterday and thought it might be, but some of the elements are different so I wasn't sure if that's it or not. I haven't seen older versions (just the new release) of the theme or any type of styling customization to xenBook so I have nothing to judge it by. I'll have to do some more checking around.

Thanks again for your time and help. :)

It might be that a member as created/styled them selves from the default xenforo style?
Thanks for your reply Brad, it's appreciated.

It might be something like that, I haven't seen anything that looks exactly like it. The one that Ernest mentioned above is the closest one that I have seen to it so I was thinking it could have possibly been some kind of custom work from that one as a starting point.

I like the look of this one and was just curious as to what it has as far as features and so on, just to keep it in mind for a possible use for my site. I just bought my XF license recently and have been doing all the setup, layout and everything else and still haven't decided on the style yet. This one was a possible candidate which is why I wanted to see about getting more info on it. You might be right in that it might be a custom job.

Thanks again for your reply Brad.

P.S. I was checking out your site about a week ago and really like it. I especially love that logo, it's awesome! :D

Thanks for your reply Brad, it's appreciated.

It might be something like that, I haven't seen anything that looks exactly like it. The one that Ernest mentioned above is the closest one that I have seen to it so I was thinking it could have possibly been some kind of custom work from that one as a starting point.

I like the look of this one and was just curious as to what it has as far as features and so on, just to keep it in mind for a possible use for my site. I just bought my XF license recently and have been doing all the setup, layout and everything else and still haven't decided on the style yet. This one was a possible candidate which is why I wanted to see about getting more info on it. You might be right in that it might be a custom job.

Thanks again for your reply Brad.

P.S. I was checking out your site about a week ago and really like it. I especially love that logo, it's awesome! :D
No problem at all. If you ever get stuck on something, need a hand just hit me a pm. I'll see if i can assist you.

Thank you :) my site has had a massive revamp. It's almost done.

No problem at all. If you ever get stuck on something, need a hand just hit me a pm. I'll see if i can assist you.
Thanks Brad, I appreciate the offer. :)

Thank you :) my site has had a massive revamp. It's almost done.
It's looking real sweet! ;)

I saw it in the "Showcase and Critique" section a week or so ago when I was just looking to see what other site owners had done and it stood out, in a good way.

Top Bottom