XF 1.3 What should I do with those server errors log

tonnyz

I'm currently testing XF1.3.4 on localhost and I just realized that I missed a plethora of server errors log.

1. Is there any guide how should I identify the culprit for each of those errors log ?

2. Should I react seriously and promptly to each of them or will there be a self-auto-repair for each of those errors ?

3. If an error log stop showing in the future without my intervention, does it mean that the error has been self-repaired ?

Sorry for these newbie questions. thx :)

1. Is there any guide how should I identify the culprit for each of those errors log ?
No, each error needs to be checked to attempt to identify the cause.

2. Should I react seriously and promptly to each of them or will there be a self-auto-repair for each of those errors ?
Unless the errors are caused by external service provider outages, server glitches, etc., it's unlikely that they will resolve themselves.
You will need to check each one to determine the cause and whether any action is required.

3. If an error log stop showing in the future without my intervention, does it mean that the error has been self-repaired ?
That's possible.
Again though, it depends on the error and what caused it.

No, each error needs to be checked to attempt to identify the cause.

Unless the errors are caused by external service provider outages, server glitches, etc., it's unlikely that they will resolve themselves.
You will need to check each one to determine the cause and whether any action is required.

That's possible.
Again though, it depends on the error and what caused it.

thx :)

Top Bottom