What pets do you have?

Slavik

XenForo moderator
Staff member
I have a giant rabbit.

With winter now edging away i'm leaving the back door open a lot.

Came downstairs earlier and Ella had decided she was going to sit on the sofa and watch TV.

Anyways grabbed the camera as I haven't got any recent ones of her so thought id share! Unfortunately I had the wrong camera settings. so the quality isn't great :(

114_0192.webp114_0193.webp

Anyways, what do you have?

What was she watching, Bugs Bunny?

I used to have a rabbit, along with several dogs, cats, birds, hamsters and gerbils over the years.
Fish and terrapins too at one point.

We live in an apartment now so no animals unfortunately.

What was she watching, Bugs Bunny?

I used to have a rabbit, along with several dogs, cats, birds, hamsters and gerbils over the years.
Fish and terrapins too at one point.

We live in an apartment now so no animals unfortunately.

Sky news :LOL:

No pets, they stink.

Back when I was a kid, I lived with my grandparents in a farm. They had cows, horses, donkeys, sheep, dogs, cats, hens and even mice (i hate mice). My grandfather was a great hunter and sometimes we would hunt rabbits. If he saw your rabbit, he would take it, skin it and eat it :D

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I have a giant rabbit.

With winter now edging away i'm leaving the back door open a lot.

Came downstairs earlier and Ella had decided she was going to sit on the sofa and watch TV.

Anyways grabbed the camera as I haven't got any recent ones of her so thought id share! Unfortunately I had the wrong camera settings. so the quality isn't great :(

View attachment 13887View attachment 13888

Anyways, what do you have?

That looks like a dog :D :P Love rabbits :D

2 dogs. A male jack Russell terrier, TBo, and a female labrador/Shepard mix, LadyBug.
I had a female Shih Tzu for years that I had to have put to sleep this past Friday. Missing her a lot. :(

Top Bottom