XF 1.2 What is this!

FredC

In order that we can serve you better, this conversation has automatically been moved to the following location:
http://www.xxxxxx.com/conversations/151

Seen this in a PC a bit ago and got me curious...

If i had seen this in action on another XF powered forum id think it was cool but leave it at that.. Buuut this is the official forum for XenForo and was under the impression that XF only installed official XF Plugins? So is it a plugin? Core? or something else? And who does it belong to?

Where did you see this message?

Who posted it?
I was having trouble with a plugin so i was watching the authors activities on the forum .. He was involved in conversation for hours so i sent a PC of my own and this is the automated response i received.. (or i'm assuming it was automated?)

I have deleted the attachment as per the forum rules.

There is no automated response function - the recipient must have posted that.

So he just sits here all day and forwards people to his site? Brogan check out his member card every minute or two its always shows as "Engaged in COnversation 1 minute ago.. Ive been watching it and it been like that all day.. Just seems weird but ok..

There is no built in functionality to do this. We can only assume that he is constantly in conversation, and if he is, that's his choice.

and if he is, that's his choice.
I don't recall saying it wasn't. Different strokes for different folks why would i care? But i still stand by my opinion that its weird. Especially when he has threads here that he has been tagged in. I mean if hes actually here on the forum why not answer a cpl questions in his resource threads?

Top Bottom