What is this help!

JMPRockFm

JMPPlay Forums!
Server Error

Undefined offset: 100
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in RCBD/RecentStatus/Model/StatusList.php at line 108
  2. RCBD_RecentStatus_Model_StatusList::getStatusArray() in RCBD/RecentStatus/Controller/Public.php at line 15
  3. RCBD_RecentStatus_Controller_Public->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/jmpcraft/public_html/forums/index.php at line 13

Now you have to decide how important that addon is to you. More than likely you have a couple that are not playing well together. You know that the Recent Status one is giving you the error so getting rid of it will fix it. But if you want that one the best thing to do it disable all of them except that one, then add the others back one by one and test in between each addon. Once you get the error you know which two have the compatibility issue. Choose which one you want to keep or send the devs the information and see if they know of a workaround.

I have a lot of addons on my site. I've done this a few times. ;)

Top Bottom