What is the story behind your avatar?

Dean

in memoriam
Mine is a stock Microsoft picture that came with the PC, seemed as good as any.

What is the story behind yours?

I don't normally start threads like this... but some are extremely unusual. :eek:

It was a while ago, on a Saturday evening, hanging out online with friends, celebrating certain events, with Whisky, having lolz on "Caturday".
Someone asked: Are you drinking Floris? And my response was the avatar, looking up going "Me???.. NOoooo" while sipping the Whisky.

Taken at a mall. They had refurbished the mall with all new decor, and the fountain was changed (they redid the walls on it, replaced the statue, and turned the fountain into a koi pond).

Just decided it would make a cool picture.

It was a while ago, on a Saturday evening, hanging out online with friends, celebrating certain events, with Whisky, having lolz on "Caturday".
Someone asked: Are you drinking Floris? And my response was the avatar, looking up going "Me???.. NOoooo" while sipping the Whisky.

That looks like a large glass of whiskey :eek: (I thought it was beer)

All I was doing was taking off my sunglasses when a friend snapped this one.

I've been accused of trying to look sultry in this pic, but I swear, I don't have a sultry bone in my body.

That looks like a large glass of whiskey :eek: (I thought it was beer)
Nope, it was this:
whisky.png

All I was doing was taking off my sunglasses when a friend snapped this one.

I've been accused of trying to look sultry in this pic, but I swear, I don't have a sultry bone in my body.

No, you weren't trying, it just came naturally. :p

Just three letters to go with my username/site name. To bad here it has a black bg when it should be transparent D:.

Top Bottom