What is the default font and size Xenforo uses? Why? Do you like it?

kbarg

I was just curious if anyone knew the default size and font name that Xenforo uses. I think it is very pleasing to the eyes. I was curious where I can see it in the settings.

How do you feel about it?

XF 2 uses a system font stack, meaning it tries to use the system font of whatever operating system you're using. For Windows this is 'Segoe UI', for Mac/iOS it is 'Helvetica Neue', for Ubuntu it's 'Ubuntu', and for Android it is either 'Roboto' or 'Droid Sans' depending on your version. There are a couple others I'm not too familiar with, probably for more obscure operating systems or versions.

In posts, the font-size appears to be 15px.

In posts, the font-size appears to be 15px.
about this. why is xenforo not using em (or something similar) for font size. my board has a setting named font size in preferences which does not seem to be available here.

1577046823055.webp

i assume it was added by ui.x addon/theme because they recommend using em for text size in typography. i assume xenforo is not offering custom text sizes out of the box so px is used. i am sorry for posting in an old thread. i kind of answered myself so made no sense starting a new thread on this.

Top Bottom