What is happening to AdminExtra?

You can still post there. All you have to do is add 75% of the active members on your ignore list and resize your browser window to 800x600. Small close community!
You say that jokingly - but I've put more on ignore there than I ever have here.

You can go to XenAdmins.com for XenForo-related stuff. It's still a small, close, community. There's also Admin-Talk.com.
Yeah, but I hear that's a vicious crowd over there. :p
There's one dweeb that has that cruddy Bart tux avatar in particular.... most unhelpful person I know. :whistle:
Oh.... wait a minute... what's my avatar again?

There's one dweeb that has that cruddy Bart tux avatar in particular.... most unhelpful person I know. :whistle:
Speak for yourself... oh wait.. you are :D

I'm an angel :whistle:

yeah, that fellar doesn't stop talking technobabble, either. It's always, "hey, I have this server...blah blah blah...I'm so great at fixing things...blah blah blah" :P :whistle:

yeah, that fellar doesn't stop talking technobabble, either. It's always, "hey, I have this server...blah blah blah...I'm so great at fixing things...blah blah blah" :p :whistle:
yeah, he's a smarmy butt at times... I have to deal with it all the time. :LOL:
And he's REAL great at fixing a grilled rib-eye.

Top Bottom