what happened to the smilie importer I saw yesterday?

Mutt

I saw a smilie importer yesterday. you uploaded the smilies & the importer to a dir on your site, configured the location / DB info in the file, & then pointed your browser at the uploaded file.

I'm here today & can't for the life of me find it. I could have sworn it was in the resource center.

it's not the older one that you installed software on your local computer.

does anyone one know what I'm talking about & where it's at? I've been searching for awhile w/ no luck.

PS, if it was deleted because there was a problem & I'm being a **** for posting about the deleted thread, sorry. i'm assuming that's not the case.

It was removed.

The RM is currently being updated and the functionality expanded and soon we hope to be able to allow things such as this, as well as template modifications, etc.

In the current incarnation, the RM is only suitable for actual add-ons which have an .xml file.

Mutt... I *may* have a copy of the importer on my machine at home. At least, I hope I do... I was planning on using it in the next few days. :lol:

It was removed.

The RM is currently being updated and the functionality expanded and soon we hope to be able to allow things such as this, as well as template modifications, etc.

In the current incarnation, the RM is only suitable for actual add-ons which have an .xml file.

I'm confused. To upload to RM, the file must contain an xml file? Does this mean others that are there without that file will be removed as well? Or are you just talking about the major "apps", not necessarily the "app" add-ons, ie translations, graphic packs, icons, etc.

Top Bottom