XF 2.2 What goes in Identities and in what format?

rc211e

1708120100953.webp
Good morning
I have users who want to allow other users to contact them via FB and this appears to be the logical place to provide the detail.

I searched the forums and the manual but cannot find aany information. Please help. Does it create a link or just a static FB name ie fred.bloggs.23

Thanks for your help

It doesn't create a link.

Like for facebook, all you do is copy the text for your account that it listed after www.facebook.com/john.doe.12345

They would copy john.doe.12345 and put it in the facebook block. Then whoever would want to contact them would enter john.doe.12345 after facebook.com and it would go directly to their profile.

As far as skype and twitter goes I don't know cause I don't use them. I do have a twitter account but don't ever use it.

It doesn't create a link.

Like for facebook, all you do is copy the text for your account that it listed after www.facebook.com/john.doe.12345

They would copy john.doe.12345 and put it in the facebook block. Then whoever would want to contact them would enter john.doe.12345 after facebook.com and it would go directly to their profile.

As far as skype and twitter goes I don't know cause I don't use them. I do have a twitter account but don't ever use it.
Got it! Thanks for the explanation I can work with that

Top Bottom