1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What forums should I make?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ARad, Mar 18, 2016.

1. ARad

ARad Member

Hey, I got a xenforo license and wondering what forums I should make, anyone got ideas?

It could be a gaming forums, a tutorial forums, a developers' forums. I don't know; you tell me! Please leave your ideas down below.

Best and kind regards,
  2. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

Really depends on what your main forum genre is. Start with that and expand as needed from there.
  3. Boboson

Boboson New Member

Though it's totally depends on you but create gaming forum isn't a bad idea.
  4. Optic

Optic Well-Known Member

As forums often require tender loving care (TLC) I would recommend a topic you're passionate about. (y)
  5. CyclingTribe

CyclingTribe Well-Known Member

There aren't many forums about biscuits - you could try making one of those? What about a knitting forum? Maybe one about fire extinguishers? Sheepdog training? Skydiving? What about owning and caring for emus? Perhaps a forum for millionaires? The Kardashians are popular - have they got a forum?

If none of those appeal to you then simply do what everyone else does and create a forum about a subject you enjoy, are knowledgeable about, and/or have an interest in! (y)

Shaun :D