What does the word "XenForo" really mean?

kkm323

Happy New year to everyone

I am just saying everyone is getting use to the name/word "XenForo" , but what does it really mean:confused:?

See also
Template Modifications: Varies Bookmark
tongue.png

Off Topic : Don't you hate it when user suddenly change their avatar?

I have done a fair bit of research on this and know the answer definitively. I took time. I had to reseach the lexical use of the phrase as well as etymologies of different words and phrase, both Old English and and subsequent influences of the Germanic and French influences of the Saxons and Normans, respectively. And since the Normans weren't actually French, but Viking decendents who mixed with Frankish and Gallo-Roman stock, I also had to consider early Scandinavian and Latin tongues. Getting back to the point...

xenForo turns out to be modern English form of the middle English translation of an original Latin term, written backwards, which was:

IB can kiss my big, furry arse.​

It's true. You can't make this stuff up - not sober at least.​

But you still have the time to jive with us !!! :rolleyes:

This subject brings me back to 'The Object' that Led Zeppelin used on their album 'Presence', for years and to this day people still wonder what the hell it means.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVrsdVqprtk

So I guess leaving a bit of mystery is a great tactic because there are still things people are trying to figure out and think about 40 years later, I guess that is how myths are started.

Um... I'm not actually sure what alternative drugs are, so I can't give you a competent response.

Sure you do. You get a headache and you can take Tylenol, Alieve or Advil. You have alternatives to plain aspirin. I'm sure that's what he meant. Its how we used the term when I was in high school in the 70s. Really.

Top Bottom