What colours the poll choices?

Renada

Hi,

I have a question or four.

1) What colours the poll choices? Default skin they appear to be all a peachy colour and on my dark skin they're all very dark grey. Is there a way to change them to different colours?

2) Which style property covers the style choose? I've changed all sorts of things and on my dark skin you can't see the words.

3) As above but for the XenForo link in the footer.

4) Brogan, in your table bbcode is there a way to change the font colour just for your tables?

Thanks for any replies that sort me out :)

Regards,
Renada

You can add some CSS to EXTRA.css for the poll bars: .pollResult .barContainer

What do you want to change about the style chooser?
Again you can add some styling using .footer a:hover, .footer a:active

The Copyright text class is #copyright

To change the font colour, edit the BB Code and add color: @your_colour to the div.

You can add some CSS to EXTRA.css for the poll bars: .pollResult .barContainer

Thanks I'll try to figure that out

What do you want to change about the style chooser?

With the dark skin I'm using the words "Style Chooser" are almost the same colour and I couldn't find the style property to change it.

Again you can add some styling using .footer a:hover, .footer a:active

Again, same as above.

The Copyright text class is #copyright

And same again.

Don't these three things have style properties I can alter?

To change the font colour, edit the BB Code and add color: @your_colour to the div.

Ahh thank you :)

Regards,
Renada

No, the three items you listed don't have specific style properties, they are linked to others so you can't change them individually other than by using EXTRA.css.

To do so, simply add the class to the template and any styling you want - see here for some instructions and examples: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/add-all-css-edits-to-extra-css.8644/

Essentially, to change the style chooser text colour it would be:
.footer a:hover, .footer a:active {
color: @primaryLight;
}

Change @primaryLight for the colour you want.
You may need to use the !important declaration as mentioned in the thread above.

Top Bottom