What colors do you suggest ....?

LPH

OK. Finally !

The technical parts of merging all the sites is close enough to start focusing on the styles. I have a child theme, new header, and am now working on the color scheme.

What colors do you suggest for the forum categories. The default gradients are being used right now. This is how the community 'landing page' looks.

Screen Shot 2013-01-19 at 10.19.50 AM.webp

Initially, my thoughts were to match the color of the penguin nose. Another would be to go to a black to grey gradient to match the hood and navigation.

What do you think? Dark to light 0r Gold to light ... or maybe you have a different idea.

Yeah that could work well matching the color of the nose with white text and Apple style text-shadow and maybe even get rid of the default gradient. A very light gray instead of blue, with dark gray forum links maybe. Or go super simple like http://support.tapatalk.com

Thank you. I'm not really a good graphics critic. My idea of color matching is right up there with - do these two pairs of socks match? Well - sure - because they both fit my feet.

I think you should remove the default xF gradient images and use CSS3 gradients.

I would change whatever border-radius from 5px to 3px. Unless it's necessary. Start with a Light style and then go for a dark one, I did the same for my forums.

Top Bottom