What are the office hours?

They're a UK company, so they work (or attempt to) EU business hours.

However, they're up at night as well as early in the mornings. They have forum moderators that work different time zones. It's simply an internet company, in my opinion, allowing one to be online when possible.

damn straight.:D who else will be hitting f5 repeatedly next tuesday so they can legitimately call First! :cool:

Yes, but it is not going on sale at a specific hour...It is going on sale "at some point during normal business hours". It would be one thing if XF said that it would go on sale at precisely 11am, in which case, I would understand people trying to figure out timezones...but when you're talking about an 8-9 hour span...

Don't worry people, just check in around 8am GMT and keep coming back until it's available. I promise you won't miss the party ;)

Could people please think about the bandwidth issues Xenforo might have with constantly refreshing. Let's get Ashley's phone number and call him constantly from 12.00.01am, hey 5th Oct regardless of time zone. Sure Ashley and family wont mind :)

Don't worry people, just check in around 8am GMT and keep coming back until it's available. I promise you won't miss the party ;)
If you wait until 8pm GMT then you are bound to catch it, as that will be past any office hours, but well within the 24 hr period. ;)

Top Bottom