1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are the office hours?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Vincent, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Vincent

Vincent Well-Known Member

What are the office hours?
  2. DSF

DSF Well-Known Member

From sunrise to sunset :D
  3. Vincent

Vincent Well-Known Member

Haha, no, I mean hours :D
  4. DSF

DSF Well-Known Member

I know it ... :D:D:D:D ... never mind
  5. Floris

Floris Guest

They're a UK company, so they work (or attempt to) EU business hours.

However, they're up at night as well as early in the mornings. They have forum moderators that work different time zones. It's simply an internet company, in my opinion, allowing one to be online when possible.
  6. Douglas

Douglas Member

9am - 5pm gmt i'd imagine.
  7. Dereck

Dereck Active Member

Hi Guys

Don't forget we are on daylight saving (BST (British Summer Time)) at the moment which is an hour ahead of GMT, so business hours will be 8am - 4pm UTC

8. Dean

Dean Well-Known Member

9. Dereck

Dereck Active Member

Hi Dean

Yep as you found out daylight saving ends here on October 31st.

10. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Oh my word people. It's a 24 hour window, do we really need to get it down to the hour?
  11. crossovernetwork

crossovernetwork Active Member

damn straight.:D who else will be hitting f5 repeatedly next tuesday so they can legitimately call First! :cool:
    Peggy likes this.
  12. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

LOL quite a few people, I bet.
  13. CFodder

CFodder Well-Known Member

Don't care about first, care about get!
    Peggy likes this.
  14. steven s

steven s Well-Known Member

It's vB4 all over again.

15. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Yes, but it is not going on sale at a specific hour...It is going on sale "at some point during normal business hours". It would be one thing if XF said that it would go on sale at precisely 11am, in which case, I would understand people trying to figure out timezones...but when you're talking about an 8-9 hour span...

Don't worry people, just check in around 8am GMT and keep coming back until it's available. I promise you won't miss the party ;)
  16. Onimua

Onimua Well-Known Member

It's okay, I'll be up at 12:01am and refresh non-stop until it's launched. :p
  17. crossovernetwork

crossovernetwork Active Member

I'm sure somebody's got time to re-write an auction-sniper tool to do the job for them :p
  18. Floris

Floris Guest

If you can't go to a site for 5 minutes in a period of 24 hours ..
  19. Jethro

Jethro Well-Known Member

Could people please think about the bandwidth issues Xenforo might have with constantly refreshing. Let's get Ashley's phone number and call him constantly from 12.00.01am, hey 5th Oct regardless of time zone. Sure Ashley and family wont mind :)
  20. Paul M

Paul M Well-Known Member

If you wait until 8pm GMT then you are bound to catch it, as that will be past any office hours, but well within the 24 hr period. ;)