What additional trophies do you have set up?

TimeWizardCosmo

I'm curious as to what trophies people have set up on their communities, in addition to or in replacement of the default ones that xF ships with.

How creative have you gotten with them? Do they play a bigger role in your community having put some effort into them?

Just looking for some ideas :)

I set mine up just before migrating the community from phpBB, which was only a few months ago. I did enough to last for a little while, so haven't touched them since then. I'll likely have another look at them again at some point and add some more.

http://www.seniorgamers.net/help/trophies

They don't play a big part in the community (at least at the moment), they are just a bit of fun.

I set them up kinda like PS3 ones, with a platinum. But ATM they are kinda useless as I haven't updated it for some features removed. Will at some point redo them, and try to balance them out so that someone that is active on the site will see several trophies being awarded in short time period, hopefully that will encourage them to continue or maybe spark a competition instinct in them.

Will at some point redo them, and try to balance them out so that someone that is active on the site will see several trophies being awarded in short time period, hopefully that will encourage them to continue or maybe spark a competition instinct in them.

I will do something like this as well.

Top Bottom