Well than.. Critique my site :) animelon.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reopend, Had a quite a few emails about opening it back up. So I will have to buy a new xenforo for my next site I guess lol :LOL:

Anyway's ive change a few things (mainly moved the cosplay section to its own domain) and got rid of the "unused" portal.

Cheers

Quick message of support from me (y)
I had thought about a more personal support message at the time, but I quickly canned that idea ten seconds later given that you may have had several emails/PCs etc.
Me, I don't "do" anime per se, in that, I wouldn't consider it an interest/sideline interest. But that's not to say I that don't admire the extensive work that you put into the site and, ultimately, was sad to see it go for one reason or another.

In short: awesome! :)

Quick message of support from me (y)
I had thought about a more personal support message at the time, but I quickly canned that idea ten seconds later given that you may have had several emails/PCs etc.
Me, I don't "do" anime per se, in that, I wouldn't consider it an interest/sideline interest. But that's not to say I that don't admire the extensive work that you put into the site and, ultimately, was sad to see it go for one reason or another.

In short: awesome! :)
Thanks Trilogy for the kind words <3
Very glad to hear you opened your site back up.
Thanks

Yea. I missed the crazy knives lady and the melons.
logo.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom