Well than.. Critique my site :) animelon.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's one of the best examples of what can be done with XF.

Is the entire site XF? No wordpress or other cms? If so, very impressive. If not...still looks good. ;)

Could you list the plugins/mods that you are using on the site? Are they all from here?

View attachment 15966
Ragtek is from well Ragtek's site "its a paided" addon I belive but the feed sure is VERY handy
The rest is here on xenforo, also not on the list is Shimmie Gallery which is also here on xenforo.

Nice site, nice pictures too! :rolleyes: I really don't know how Ragtek keeps churning out add-ons for XenForo the way he does, he's proved to be a real asset for XenForo on the mod scene.

hey, how do I get the orange background and the name of the title of the forum, and put an image in place, the same style of your forum?

Another question I would like to create a style of your footer, with images how to do it?

Thanks!

hey, how do I get the orange background and the name of the title of the forum, and put an image in place, the same style of your forum?

Another question I would like to create a style of your footer, with images how to do it?

Thanks!
orange background? where
The footer is html and css

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom