Well looks like my computer is finally dead...

I'll buy the Motherboard, if it'll help you get a website for your plugins.
Hmmm ... maybe I should buy a xenforo licence and hosting instead ! :)
PM ur paypal address.

Haha... thanks for the offer DD, either way... I'm up and running my system again, after buying a third party raid controller and replacement hard drives... and right now I'm running SpinRite DynaStat to recover my data. I've already got a new install of Win7 running and right now I'll be re-installing programs and stuff for the next few days. Hopefully DynaStat can fix my HD, because it will suck to have to redo all my Wirecast Overlays and Titlecards... not to mention the unreleased programs I've made, all my emails, and my Zune library.

I'm just happy I didn't lose my Umpire Work Schedule, since it was sync'd to my phone. I'm going to wait a few weeks before I build a new computer, as it's a lot of work with all the programs I use to set up a new system and I don't feel like doing it all again anytime soon. It's clear to me, that with a fried raid controller that manages to take out my HDs, that this mobo doesn't have much longer to live. Hopefully it will live just a bit longer. But either way, I do appreciate the support if you're willing... the link to the paypal is in the first post. o_O

This new HD definately feels slow. My old HD may have been 3 years old, but it was a 10k RPM Raptor, and this new one is just a random 7K Caviar. Everything just feels so "sluggish" right now.

Top Bottom