Well, I did it...joined the "put my vb license on sale" club

Yeah, but my vB 3 licenses are all "so called lifetime licenses", so I have 3 of them to keep forever free until Kingdom Comes.

Already sold (2) Two and was a go between for 3 license transactions. It easy to get burn with paypal transactions or any form actually. If you sell your vB Lic#, then you can get hit with a charge-back day(s)/week(s)/month(s) or even up to two years later (This is so rare and most likely will not happen).

I ask buyer to use Western Union, then I transfer Lic.# to new customer (vB sales did the transfer... I just requested this).

*Lifetime: Product Shelve Life and not meant as for use and or support.

Already sold (2) Two and was a go between for 3 license transactions. It easy to get burn with paypal transactions or any form actually. If you sell your vB Lic#, then you can get hit with a charge-back day(s)/week(s)/month(s) or even up to two years later (This is so rare and most likely will not happen).

I ask buyer to use Western Union, then I transfer Lic.# to new customer (vB sales did the transfer... I just requested this).

*Lifetime: Product Shelve Life and not meant as for use and or support.
Thanks for the heads up, not a bad idea.

Well, it's sold...however, the license will not actually transfer til the money gets to me..took the advice and did not go thru paypal.

LOL Jose !!

Do you get your software back when they charge you back then ???
Never happen... I just know some of the traps when selling. I do not accept paypal and or bank money transfers, because of charge-backs. vB does not get involved in such disputes until it becomes a legal matter...

It depends on how you are handling it. As to details, that is between me and the buyer.

Glad to here you have a purchaser... If not, then I can send somebody your way... That is if they have not found one of yet... ;)

Well, on large transactions bank wire transfer is the way to go, there are no "charge backs" with wire transfers.

That is mostly with PayPal or a credit card payment.

I ask buyer to use Western Union...
Every time I see "Western Union" online I think of our friends in Nigeria...

I go take your money disappear
419 is just a game
you are the loser I am the winner

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Top Bottom