• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Well, I did it...joined the "put my vb license on sale" club

Already sold (2) Two and was a go between for 3 license transactions. It easy to get burn with paypal transactions or any form actually. If you sell your vB Lic#, then you can get hit with a charge-back day(s)/week(s)/month(s) or even up to two years later (This is so rare and most likely will not happen).

I ask buyer to use Western Union, then I transfer Lic.# to new customer (vB sales did the transfer... I just requested this).

*Lifetime: Product Shelve Life and not meant as for use and or support.

Elizabeth

Already sold (2) Two and was a go between for 3 license transactions. It easy to get burn with paypal transactions or any form actually. If you sell your vB Lic#, then you can get hit with a charge-back day(s)/week(s)/month(s) or even up to two years later (This is so rare and most likely will not happen).

I ask buyer to use Western Union, then I transfer Lic.# to new customer (vB sales did the transfer... I just requested this).

*Lifetime: Product Shelve Life and not meant as for use and or support.
Thanks for the heads up, not a bad idea.

LOL Jose !!

Do you get your software back when they charge you back then ???
Never happen... I just know some of the traps when selling. I do not accept paypal and or bank money transfers, because of charge-backs. vB does not get involved in such disputes until it becomes a legal matter...

It depends on how you are handling it. As to details, that is between me and the buyer.
Glad to here you have a purchaser... If not, then I can send somebody your way... That is if they have not found one of yet... ;)

AnthonyCea

Well, on large transactions bank wire transfer is the way to go, there are no "charge backs" with wire transfers.

That is mostly with PayPal or a credit card payment.