WeLive2Game.com

Sheldon

Well, I started off thinking I would do a vB site, like so many of the others I am used to... I started looking around, ran across xenForo, and after that, my mind was made up. Completely like the feel, transition, user-friendly... so many words I could use to positively describe my experience so far.

Anywho, as you can see, I really enjoy gaming, it is a hobby my son and I share. I decided to make this site for a few of my "real" friends, so we could hang out and chat. I hope to have the membership expand, that is why I have other things shown and listed. I just wanted to let viewers know this option or that option would be available....

Here is the link: http://www.welive2game.com

Look forward to hearing from everyone.

Good luck with the new adventure, I would definitely work on the layout of the modules on the front page, it's wasting quite a bit of space and just seems disorganized.

I'd suggest possibly moving the twitter to the right side and maybe limiting the amount of recent tweets shown.

Other than that I'm a huge fan of xenFracture(as I use it myself) so no complaints there!

Good luck!

Good luck with the new adventure, I would definitely work on the layout of the modules on the front page, it's wasting quite a bit of space and just seems disorganized.

I found my issue with that. I have been working on everything with my widescreen PC, and with the 100% theme set, it throws it way off on my page. When I am logged in, I see no empty space (mods shown to admin only for test, soon to be activated). I only have ran into one issue so far... the huge amount of blank space within the "RecentMedia" block. From the last row of videos to the search bar. I have now looked at the site on a normal screen, logged out, and can see what you were talking about. Appreciate the comment.

Added xenMoods, didn't really fit the forum style, changed it up to a "Now Playing" feature. So far, it is my favorite addition.

Looks great! Although when I click on a recently active thread I get an internal server error

Thank you for letting me know. I found the issue, it was with the last add-on I had added. It's now back to normal, but thankfully you let me know or I would have had tons of the errors.

Top Bottom