1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WeLive2Game.com

Discussion in 'Forum Showcase and Critiques' started by Sheldon, Jun 17, 2011.

1. Sheldon

Sheldon Well-Known Member

Well, I started off thinking I would do a vB site, like so many of the others I am used to... I started looking around, ran across xenForo, and after that, my mind was made up. Completely like the feel, transition, user-friendly... so many words I could use to positively describe my experience so far.

Anywho, as you can see, I really enjoy gaming, it is a hobby my son and I share. I decided to make this site for a few of my "real" friends, so we could hang out and chat. I hope to have the membership expand, that is why I have other things shown and listed. I just wanted to let viewers know this option or that option would be available....

Here is the link: http://www.welive2game.com

Look forward to hearing from everyone.

Kaiser likes this.
  2. Kaiser

Kaiser Well-Known Member

Looks great! Good luck with your forum Stewart.

3. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

Good luck with the new adventure, I would definitely work on the layout of the modules on the front page, it's wasting quite a bit of space and just seems disorganized.

I'd suggest possibly moving the twitter to the right side and maybe limiting the amount of recent tweets shown.

Other than that I'm a huge fan of xenFracture(as I use it myself) so no complaints there!

Good luck!

4. Sheldon

I found my issue with that. I have been working on everything with my widescreen PC, and with the 100% theme set, it throws it way off on my page. When I am logged in, I see no empty space (mods shown to admin only for test, soon to be activated). I only have ran into one issue so far... the huge amount of blank space within the "RecentMedia" block. From the last row of videos to the search bar. I have now looked at the site on a normal screen, logged out, and can see what you were talking about. Appreciate the comment.

5. Savvy

Savvy Member

The forum looks good. xenFracture is an excellent style for a gaming forum. Best of luck with it.

6. Sheldon

Added xenMoods, didn't really fit the forum style, changed it up to a "Now Playing" feature. So far, it is my favorite addition.

7. RobinHood

RobinHood Well-Known Member

Looks great! Although when I click on a recently active thread I get an internal server error

8. Sheldon

Thank you for letting me know. I found the issue, it was with the last add-on I had added. It's now back to normal, but thankfully you let me know or I would have had tons of the errors.