******* - Welcome New Users [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brivium

******* submitted a new resource:

******* - Welcome New Users - Sending welcome notice to your new member automatically by the smartest way.

This is an add-on showing warmth to a new member of site. You could post a new thread or post or conversation or alert or profile post when a new user joins your site. It can be set to post as soon as that member has completed the registration or when they have confirmed their emails.

You are an administrator of a popular forum/site? Every day you receive a lot of member’s registration forms and...

Read more about this resource...

Hello @******* - will this ever have the ability to automatically send conversations to members who have not interacted or posted on the forums for specific timeframes? Vbulletin had this and it encouraged members new and old to interact.

1. Member has not posted or logged in 30, 60, 90 days.

Example: Hello @User - we see you have not visited the boards in sometime. Is there a concern or issue we can help you with? Please feel free to contact us."

Example: "Hello @User - we see you have not posted for awhile. Please feel free to start a new thread, welcome a new member or help out another member in need in the forums."

Hi there. I love what this plugin is capable of!

After setting up new activities .... threads, posts and conversations are not being sent to the new user.

What do I need to do to "activate" the plugin?

Thank you in advance.

Thanks for yoour reply.

That's what I thought but I have yet to receive any welcome message or see a new welcome thread created after creating new test user accounts.

Please make sure that your registration is totally completed with account's state is valid.

Regards,

Got an issue over here.....needs to be solved at once!

does not save "after registration"> keeps on going to "after account confirmation"

welcome.webp

Hello @******* - will this ever have the ability to automatically send conversations to members who have not interacted or posted on the forums for specific timeframes? Vbulletin had this and it encouraged members new and old to interact.

1. Member has not posted or logged in 30, 60, 90 days.

Example: Hello @User - we see you have not visited the boards in sometime. Is there a concern or issue we can help you with? Please feel free to contact us."

Example: "Hello @User - we see you have not posted for awhile. Please feel free to start a new thread, welcome a new member or help out another member in need in the forums."

@tommydamic68 Thanks for your suggestion. Let us try on next upgrade version.

@madamgambler After create activity, this addon will send welcome message to user automatically after their registration.

I truly hope you will incorporate this one day. Would gladly pay for it then... :)

@******* - I purchased this in good faith and as far as I can see it does not work and the support is non existent.

If this cannot be rectified please can I request a refund of my money as this resource is not fit for purpose.

@*******

I have mine set up correctly and the new members account is valid and yet no thread or conversation created ???
Could you please give me an admin account to check your settings ?

I truly hope you will incorporate this one day. Would gladly pay for it then... :)
I think your request features don't relate with this add-on so i sent you a conversation with an offer for custom works service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom