Weird error, need help ASAP

Xyphien

So a member just posted this error she keeps getting. I have never seen anything like it, so can someone help me with fixing the problem?

Ble4NuL.png

I randomly get this error when my internet is going to crap or I tether my phone to my laptop *crap internet* and only when I'm replying to messages/posts/profile posts.

That's the only way I'm able reproduce this. Happens quite often for me and so I thought I'd give my 2 cents on it. If she has the ability to get to another internet connection, then have her try it out?

The scripts/templates aren't fulling loading because of the connection?

To be honest I haven't had a horrendous connections for a few weeks... so I can only say 1.1.3 gave me this problem. I'll give it a try (laptop+phone internet) at work if no one else replies by the time I get to work.

Is the issue happening on the forum in your signature? If so, I clicked the What 's New button and it displayed fine to me. Maybe it is an isolated issue that is caused by something in that user 's pc rather than xenforo?

Is the issue happening on the forum in your signature? If so, I clicked the What 's New button and it displayed fine to me. Maybe it is an isolated issue that is caused by something in that user 's pc rather than xenforo?
It's not caused by me, the picture was posted by a member. I can only give you the information she gave to me. Signatures are not enabled so it couldn't be that as a problem.

Top Bottom