Weekly newsletter

Weekly newsletter [Paid] 2.0

No permission to buy ($35.00)
Andy Im interested in this add on but I dont need the entire add on collection. Unless I'm missing something it appears that if I buy this, Im charged $35 a year ongoing, is that right?

Andy Im interested in this add on but I dont need the entire add on collection. Unless I'm missing something it appears that if I buy this, Im charged $35 a year ongoing, is that right?
You aren't forced to renew after the year is up but will need to do so for updates. @AndyB has tons of add-ons we use on our site that are useful so it's a good deal IMHO and well worth the money. As you can see, they cannot be purchased separately.

Last edited:
I don't have a problem with the price, just wanted to know if I could buy only the add on I wanted without all the other stuff.

We need the ability to allow users to choose the forums they want to receive newsletters about. Imagine a car forum with all different brands. They only want news on the brand(s) that they are interested in, not the entire community. Let me know if/when this is ever implemented. Thank you.

We need throtteling. Not hardcoded. Every admin has different limitations or wishes on his server. Make 2 open fields to enter the desired individual number in it:

a) one field for the numer of emails sent in a specific time frame (i.e. 50 or 100 or 1000)
b) one field for the individual time frame (i.e. 10 minutes or 1 hour or 1 day etc.)

Im unsure why but none of my members are receiving the weekly newsletter even though they have that option checked under preferences?

*Fixed (see below)

Last edited:
This is such a powerful tool to bring people back to your forum.

Hoping for additional functionalities on cron sending (in batches)
and also choose usergroup to send too

My users don't want news on the entire board, they want news in selected content such as their brand and not other brands. End users need to be able to select forums they want news on or forums they want excluded.

Top Bottom