Weekend - What's On?

Friday night here in Oz... scotch in hand, nearly ready to swap it out for a hot chocolate and bed.

Saturday, huge day. Start with shopping, then get the car washed, then into the CBD to sign another property contract, then over to a friends, then have to drop of the wifes wedding ring for her anniversary ring to be finalised and sized up, setting, etc... then get out to the bulk meat factory and do our meat shopping for the next month or so, home and no doubt will be close to dinner time by then.

Sunday... maybe some outside cleanup, the movies could be on the agenda and a little peak online to see what's happening, followed by some gaming I think.

Oh... add more scotch and coke into both days when appropriate.

Saturday is our computer free day... one of the best days I have each week.

What you doing this weekend?

it depends by the weather : hopefully will be sunny ... so we can go somewhere and get fun ... :)

Unfortunately I work weekends. In fact I generally work 7 days a week, with only my first vaction in 7 years last month as a break.

What I really miss a lot is having the time and energy to read. I used to read 30-40 books a year.

My weeken starts Thursday night as my wife is off Fridays and Saturdays. Our plan: put away fire wood for the winter, and then on Sat evening, go to her bosses house for a BBQ and beer. :)

Friday Night: Prep work on my sites, so they'll survive while I'm on vacation. Probably go out for a beer or two afterwards.

Saturday: Packing, heading over to my friends house to get ready to leave.

Sunday: Wake up at 5 AM, and drive all day to New Hampshire. 17 hour drive, but well worth it for what's at the end. :D

About to upgrade my site to the latest version of IPB.. well watch as Jethro does it :p

Fingies crossed there are no mishaps.

Done the Saturday morning, clean up/shopping already, the rest of the weekend will be pretty cruisy, just doing some work in a skin, and then spend some time with the family.

About to upgrade my site to the latest version of IPB.. well watch as Jethro does it :p

Fingies crossed there are no mishaps.

Done the Saturday morning, clean up/shopping already, the rest of the weekend will be pretty cruisy, just doing some work in a skin, and then spend some time with the family.

Think I deleted the smilies by mistake ... other than that 3 hours and it's looking good. Imported the skin I finished Friday :) (upgrade versions folks I suck at design)

Well, its Saturday for me! I picked up my car from the garage last night, so I went for a spin around town to rid myself of cabin fever, came back and Chinese was ordered, and we watched Die Hard 4, and I went to bed and watched "The Naked Civil Servant" and "Tinselworm"

Today I am mostly sat on IRC, talking to my friends, and generally chilling out - will be working on my site layout, and asking a mate of mine to help me code it up, so if I have to do it again, I know precisely what to do.

Tomorrow is church and dinner at my grandparents house. Then, back to church in the evening, and home and a bit more IRC, and a bit more layout/coding.

Certainly some impressive things going on over a weekend. I spent a total time of 30 minutes on a computer late Sunday afternoon... I happy about that one. Feels so good to just unplug from technology every now and then.

Still think I needed a couple more scotches, but I am more like a two drink screamer nowadays.

I got to spend most of the weekend preparing for a business trip :(.

Right after working a 12-14 shift tomorrow, I get to fly to Chicago for a conference that is lasting a few days.

Top Bottom