Website Width Toggle [Paid] [Deleted]

cclaerhout

cclaerhout submitted a new resource:

Website Width Toggle (version 1.0) - Addon to modify on the fly the width of your website - ie: from a fluid width to a fixed width

Website Width Toggle
by Cédric CLAERHOUT

Addon Presentation
  • This addon will allow you and your users to modify on the fly the width of your website: from a fluid (liquid) width to a fixed width (or the opposite, or simply two different widths)
  • Visitors & members can modify the width with a new toggle button located at the bottom of the page between the style selector & the language selector...

Read more about this resource...

This is one of those things I have been meaning to create for such a long time.

I've already got a user preference on ValveTime.net that does this. I've always wanted to have it more publicly available.

Excellent work, as always Cédric :)

This is one of those things I have been meaning to create for such a long time.

I've already got a user preference on ValveTime.net that does this. I've always wanted to have it more publicly available.

Excellent work, as always Cédric :)

Thank you Chris... when I was with vB 3.x, I've always wanted to have something like this... but it was impossible with the table structure.

id love to get this but to be honest i consider it a lil pricey for what it is. But well done anyway, looks great.

id love to get this but to be honest i consider it a lil pricey for what it is. But well done anyway, looks great.

I will never be as strong as the person in the above picture ^^
20121212133428Q.webp

I've preferred to set a higher price to avoid to spend too much time to give support for this addon. I did this application for my websites, so even if very few people buy it, it's not that important. But I refused to give it and support it for free since donations are almost never given (except may be 1 or 2 members). But that's another topic which has already be opened here.

Let's back to the topic now.

Top Bottom