Website Width Toggle (CC by)

Website Width Toggle (CC by) 1.1

No permission to download

cclaerhout

Thanks Cedric. I noticed that it defaults to the 90% on fluid. I use 98% and found that you can change it in the sedo_website_width_toggle_members_fluid.css.
Code:
    .pageWidthDefault {

{xen:helper cssImportant, @property "sedo_websitewidth_fluid";

margin: 0 auto;

width: 98%;

@property "/sedo_websitewidth_fluid";}

}

edit: I see you can also set it in the appearance/style properties but I've got a "bad" habit of editing stuff directly in the extra.css for some weird reason. :LOL:

A small feedback, if you use a fixed width (in px) and a fluid width (in %) with this addon and your theme is responsive, set the fluid width as the default width.

@cclaerhout thanks for updating this mod for 1.2.

I've noticed when you have a fixed width theme and you try to sort threads and submit, the theme changes to full width theme on page reload, with theme selector now missing... I just looked in the source of the reloaded page and noticed your mods javascript file or css was not included in the header, maybe a bug?

Capture3.webp

Capture2.webp Capture.webp

Is this going to be updated for XF 1.3?

I have a bug where I click the toggle & the toggle moves to the top of the screen until the page is refreshed.

Is this going to be updated for XF 1.3?

I have a bug where I click the toggle & the toggle moves to the top of the screen until the page is refreshed.
It's working for me with the default skin. Check if you don't have any JS errors in the console.

Top Bottom