XF 1.5 Website unusably slow for just one user?

SW48

One user, one of my important mods gets a very slow xenforo website experience periodically to the point it is almost unusable.

He writes "I'm getting supremely frustrated and hate to bring it up again...but I've narrowed it down.

It is only this site that is giving me trouble...whether on Droid or my PC.

Is there a way to check that I'm not on some hidden setting...it behaves very much like I'm not meant to be here... Page loads really slow..sometimes takes minutes for a page to load .Etc

My edit . Example .. The initial load of my note here took over a minute to load/post "

The rest of the users for years now have had no speed issues?

I presume this isn't the case but is that member discouraged (check in the ACP)?

As they are a moderator, do they have a lot of items in the moderation queue?

Difficult to say then.

It could just be a routing issue between them and your server.
You can get them to do a ping/tracert to check that.

You could also ask them for their password and log in as them to rule out any account specific issues (I doubt there will be).

I've seen this on one site where precisely one user complained in the same manor. It turned out to be the share buttons that are loaded from external sources (Facebook, Google, etc).. The user was on a very slow dial up connection.

Difficult to say then.

It could just be a routing issue between them and your server.
You can get them to do a ping/tracert to check that.

You could also ask them for their password and log in as them to rule out any account specific issues (I doubt there will be).

Is there any other settings?

User says it happens at work or home.

I've seen this on one site where precisely one user complained in the same manor. It turned out to be the share buttons that are loaded from external sources (Facebook, Google, etc).. The user was on a very slow dial up connection.

They are on wifi at work and home

Top Bottom