Web Based Databases...

dangonay

Thought I'd post this here.

Does anyone have any experience with web based databases? I want to set up a database where a user can log in and add a few records a day and then go back and view simple reports of those records. I have no experience with this and searching Google came up with countless versions and I have no idea which is any good.

Something that could be installed on my own server (like you do with Xenforo) that runs using PHP and MySQL would be ideal.

Thought I'd post this here.

Does anyone have any experience with web based databases? I want to set up a database where a user can log in and add a few records a day and then go back and view simple reports of those records. I have no experience with this and searching Google came up with countless versions and I have no idea which is any good.

Something that could be installed on my own server (like you do with Xenforo) that runs using PHP and MySQL would be ideal.

So you want a simple site where a few select people can login, and then create entries in some kind of form which will store them and make them available to only them in the form of some kind of custom display page for reports based on those entries?

Top Bottom