XF 2.1 Way to view all modifications to a template?

CStrategies

I could have sworn I used to be able to view a template along with all of its modifications in one place. I thought I remembered seeing template code in different colors showing the different modifications, with links to the associated template modifications and their descriptions at the top above the code box. I could be wildly misremembering this.

If this doesn't exist, it would be nice to be able to view the template code in its modified state rather than having to manually "build" it in an editor to see what the live version of the template code actually looks like with all of the modifications from different add-ons / be able to view conflicts.

Solution
Unfortunately that does not show modifications made by add-ons. I think that is what @AAColema is looking for.
Xon's standard library will do exactly this:

1684423648678.webp

Unfortunately that does not show modifications made by add-ons. I think that is what @AAColema is looking for.

1684423648678.webp

Solution

View attachment 286147

This is exactly what I remember. This add-on must have been removed or disabled at some point during our development process. Thanks!!

Top Bottom