way to put a user ban button/option on the view topic

Bubstar

Hello!
I would like to ask is there any way to put a user ban button/option on the view topic as each normal foruù board.
Just please do not offer me the crazy paid addons I've already saw, that's a regular function at all.
Thanks! :)

Not that hard if you are talking about banning a user.. .you can already do it directly by clicking on their name on the post itself that they made, have their "blurb" kick up and then click on the moderator tools gear in the upper right hand corner.

Screen Shot 2024-01-16 at 3.21.33 PM.webp

That way, you don't "accidentally" click on something on someones post and it end up banning them. Takes a few more clicks, but it fits better into the moderator tools honestly.

Not that hard if you are talking about banning a user.. .you can already do it directly by clicking on their name on the post itself that they made, have their "blurb" kick up and then click on the moderator tools gear in the upper right hand corner.

View attachment 296721

That way, you don't "accidentally" click on something on someones post and it end up banning them. Takes a few more clicks, but it fits better into the moderator tools honestly.
There is no problem to do several clicks but n that menu there's no a ban option, only a warn one.
Maybe I miss out some setup into the admin panel please?

There is no problem to do several clicks but n that menu there's no a ban option, only a warn one.
Maybe I miss out some setup into the admin panel please?
Make sure you have all moderator permissions. Being set as an Administrator (or SuperAdmin) does not equate having Moderator rights. They are two different roles.

Screen Shot 2024-01-16 at 3.35.58 PM.webp

Thank you, I didn't knew the option is off by default. )
It's worth checking the permissions for the Moderators regularly... sometimes when you install a new add-on, it may not default to moderation options for that add-on being enabled.

Top Bottom