Watermark System (STWM2) [Deleted]

Thanks. I will test it very soon, I have some question too.
Is it this addon will create 2 images, one with no watermark and second with watermark, or just one image?
And the image will be saved on my server or amazon s3 server? ( I had Amazon S3 for XenForo )
Thank you

Its working now, so when Watermark System (STWM2) get new update, is it safe to update that for my forum too?
Wow, thanks... Yes it is

Is it this addon will create 2 images, one with no watermark and second with watermark, or just one image?
And the image will be saved on my server or amazon s3 server? ( I had Amazon S3 for XenForo )
Yes and yes.

the good thing about my watermark add-on is that no original data is ever changed.

Therefore, you can eg. guests with and members without watermarks shows

If anyone here purchased this addon earlier kindly PM me if interested. I don't have this add on yet but i will hire a coder to ensure its working well with latest XF 2.1.2. I could share with you this add on after it has modified. I just only one person who contact me earliest.

If anyone here purchased this addon earlier kindly PM me if interested. I don't have this add on yet but i will hire a coder to ensure its working well with latest XF 2.1.2. I could share with you this add on after it has modified. I just only one person who contact me earliest.
Unless @au lait licenses his mods under Creative Commons, this would be illegal to do.

Hello
Just set up fresh 2.1.4 XF and looking for a Watermark solution.
I hope you feel better @au lait
Do you guys know an alternative of watermak system ? Or does this addon works in 2.1.4 ?
Thanks

Hello
Just set up fresh 2.1.4 XF and looking for a Watermark solution.
I hope you feel better @au lait
Do you guys know an alternative of watermak system ? Or does this addon works in 2.1.4 ?
Thanks

There is this,

hi i am a licensed user of this watermark add-on. I see it's not available now.
Is there any way to download the last version?

Hi there, just a simple question. After uninstalling the add-on, can I remove the stwm_watermarks folder?

Thank you.

Top Bottom