Fixed Watermark rebuilding

Sorry to bump an old one, but @Chris D I have done all of the above and can't get any images to watermark?

The image is there, the rebuilds have been done but it shows nothing on the image at all. :sneaky:

Oh wait, I think I have it. It's tiny but there... sorry :censored:
Chris, @Chris D sorry to be a pain.. really am.. is there a way to centre the image as before? We had watermark options previously and as it is now, I can't find how to do it?
As it is presently, the watermark on all images is a tiny one in the bottom right hand corner.
Sorry..

There are no options to control the position of the watermark.

You may be able to control its size by using a larger watermark image. I've not seen watermarks in XFMG 2.x be applied in a "tiny" size before; the reason there is no options controlling the size is because the defaults should be reasonable.

There are no options to control the position of the watermark.

You may be able to control its size by using a larger watermark image. I've not seen watermarks in XFMG 2.x be applied in a "tiny" size before; the reason there is no options controlling the size is because the defaults should be reasonable.
Okay.
I have made one - 2216 x 285 on an image 620 x 901 and it's literally a tiny logo in the corner. Any ideas how I can rectify this please?
Surely I don't need to make a much larger image do I? If so then so be it of course! :)

I've used Google Image Search to find a similar sized image and a similar sized watermark, and this is the result:

I would say that's slightly smaller than I'd expect, but then I assume that's because of the portrait aspect ratio. But I wouldn't call it "tiny" by any means.

If I use a larger image and one that is in landscape aspect then the watermark seems slightly larger:

Do these examples look "tiny" to you as well, or are you seeing something different?

I'd still prefer better watermarking options such as positioning. These are sooo easy to crop.
Here is a suggestion;
Thank you. :)

Top Bottom