Fixed Watermark rebuilding

Sunka

I change watermark for my images, rebuild gallery watermark and new watermark show up on images.
Then I change watermark again (new watermark), save options for that (new watermark show up in ACP setting for gallery watermark options page), rebuild cache for gallery images watermark, but no change on images on frontend. Watermark is still old one.
I also after that rebuild all gallery options for rebuilding but no luck.

I noticed that rebuilding watermark is faster with that new watermark image than before with old one. It looks like rebuilding images watermark counts on, but no rebuilding is done at all.
I tried with several browsers, and with cleared browser cache. I check what watermark image is on server, and it is the right one (...data/xengallery_watermark/0/)
Both watermarks are same size (PNG).

Thanks @Chris D
If need more info, just ask.

I tried several times to rebuild watermark, clear cache, different browsers, new watermark upload...
Still somehow old watermark is displayed on images, even new watermark is uploaded and confirmed that new one is in ...data/xengallery_watermark/0/

This is now sorted for the next release.

The watermark rebuild will replace the watermark on all images which are currently watermarked with the current watermark that's set in the options.

This is now sorted for the next release.

The watermark rebuild will replace the watermark on all images which are currently watermarked with the current watermark that's set in the options.
So is there a way to add a watermark to images already uploaded, but before watermarking was enabled.

Not yet but the ability to do it like in MG1 (via inline moderation) will be returning or alternatively using batch update media (one, other or both).

So is there a way to add a watermark to images already uploaded, but before watermarking was enabled.
Is this now available in todays release?
This has been added to the next release via inline moderation but, probably better than that, also via the Batch update media function in the Admin CP. You just search for media that doesn't have a watermark:

1509634350983.webp

Then apply the "Watermark items" action:

1509634390529.webp

I followed the above instructions and no Watermarks were applied to existing non watermarked items
Also there is nothing in the Inline Moderation to control this
Screenshot_1.webp

Top Bottom