Fixed watched_thread_reply uses {$xenOptions.boardUrl} instead of {xen:link 'canonical:index'}

Rigel Kentaurus

I see that the plain version of watched_thread_reply builds the link using
{xen:link 'canonical:index'}
While the html version builds the link using
{$xenOptions.boardUrl}

I found this while modifying the email templates (adding extra parameters for my own tracking). Looks to me that the canonical:index would be the prefered method. At the very least, it could probably be consistent.

Fixed now. All instances of $xenOptions.boardUrl in the email templates have been replaced with the canonical index link.

@Kier My friend has moved forum on other domain name.
he create mysql dump of db, has copyed all files. In db dump in text editor (notepad++) replaced all entryes with old domain name with new domain name, than upload edited dump in new db, uploaded all files, changed config.php to new db and forum successfully started and worked.
But when he using email confirmation - email contains link with old domain name - very strange.
As I understand link creates in user_email_confirmation template by:
{xen:link 'canonical:account-confirmation/email', $user, 'c={$confirmation.confirmation_key}'}
"canonical" word creates absolute link instead of relative and get base url from $xenOptions.boardUrl, right? But this option is correct.
Can you help how fix it?
(P.S. perhaps using body_text_parsed column in db? and how reparse it?)

Thank you.

Top Bottom