Lack of interest Warning log for staff

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

dethfire

I'm a little surprised there isn't a warning log for staff, maybe next to reported posts link. This is pretty essential to keep staff on the same page, easily review warnings and discuss them.

Upvote 2
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
A View Warning link is present on any post for which a warning has been issuef.

I see that. Communication between staff is key though. In my forum we discuss infractions quite often. We use the infraction to thread plugin heavily from vb. The xenforo way no one knows what is happening or who is doing what unless they scan every thread constantly or happen to come across a post with that link. On a big board it's crazy. Information and collaboration are key when managing a complex big board.

Last edited:
furthermore I think it needs to be more obvious when a user has a warning on a post. having the text change to view warning is hardly anything and difficult to see when scanning. there needs to be some icon or something

We need a clear history of warnings listed in the admin area. We have sites that are highly political in discussion and part of auditing our staff is making sure that it stays fair. Watching warnings as they come in for trends that may see warnings issued in our community slanted toward one side politically would be very useful.

I am sure there are many other uses for seeing incoming warnings in a neat display in the admin area as well.

Top Bottom