1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lack of Interest Warning log for staff

Discussion in 'Closed Suggestions' started by dethfire, Aug 5, 2014.

1. dethfire

dethfire Well-Known Member

I'm a little surprised there isn't a warning log for staff, maybe next to reported posts link. This is pretty essential to keep staff on the same page, easily review warnings and discuss them.

Xon likes this.
  2. BamaStangGuy

BamaStangGuy Well-Known Member

3. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

A View Warning link is present on any post for which a warning has been issuef.

4. dethfire

I see that. Communication between staff is key though. In my forum we discuss infractions quite often. We use the infraction to thread plugin heavily from vb. The xenforo way no one knows what is happening or who is doing what unless they scan every thread constantly or happen to come across a post with that link. On a big board it's crazy. Information and collaboration are key when managing a complex big board.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
  5. dethfire

furthermore I think it needs to be more obvious when a user has a warning on a post. having the text change to view warning is hardly anything and difficult to see when scanning. there needs to be some icon or something