XF 2 Warning/Ignore report

Morrus

A quick easy one! We need to view a page which shows a report which displays Xenforo users in order of number of warnings, and number of people ignoring them, with the ability to sort by both of those columns. Permission by usergroup set for who can view the list.

UsernameWarning PointsIgnores
AAAAA830
BBBBB725
CCCCC720

Please message me with a price quote and ETA. Only individual developers, not middle-parties. Payment will be immediately by PayPal on completion, not in advance; non-negotiable. We pay reliably and quickly.

To clarify after a few questions I got — by “number of people ignoring them” I mean the number of people who have put that user on ignore. It’s a handy way for us to see who we need to keep an eye on — if dozens of people are ignoring somebody, there’s probably a reason.

A quick easy one! We need to view a page which shows a report which displays Xenforo users in order of number of warnings, and number of people ignoring them, with the ability to sort by both of those columns. Permission by usergroup set for who can view the list.

UsernameWarning PointsIgnores
AAAAA830
BBBBB725
CCCCC720

Please message me with a price quote and ETA. Only individual developers, not middle-parties. Payment will be immediately by PayPal on completion, not in advance; non-negotiable. We pay reliably and quickly.
Is this job completed? if no then I would love to share the cost & time estimation. Looking to your answer.

Top Bottom