• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Fixed Warned post status after migration

imthebest

Formerly Super120
I'm migrating from vB 3.8 where if a post has been warned you can see the yellow/red card when viewing it so you know that the post as already been moderated. However I can see that while warnings are being imported correctly, the warn status of a post isn't migrated so you have no way to know if a post has been warned in the past. I think this is a bug.

imthebest

Formerly Super120
Posts that have been warned in vBulletin are not showing the "View Warning" link after the migration. Does the vB 3.8 importer also migrates this data?

imthebest

Formerly Super120
Could anyone here confirm me please if the vB 3.8 importer also migrates the warn status of posts so you can see the "View Warning" text below them? I want to know because it's maybe a problem with the cli importer, if this is the case I'm afraid I'll have to switch to the standard web importer :(

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
This is fixed for the next 1.3 release. It should be fixed for all importers that import warnings (into one of the standard content types).