Wario Forums (my other site)

CM30

Well, it's another forum I run, and it also uses XenForo. However, while Gaming Reinvented is going to be somewhat more mainstream in terms of its audience, Wario Forums is a tad... more focused and aimed at a very niche, otherwise underserved market.

Basically, it's about the Wario series, a spinoff of the Mario franchise. This series is in turn split into the Wario Land and WarioWare franchises, one of which is made up of platformers and the other of party games based around five second mini game experiences. They're all fantastic games, though their fanbase isn't particularly visible online.

Here's the URL:

http://warioforums.com/index.php

Either way, if you're a Wario fan, you should join right away. Then again, if you're a Wario fan, you don't have much in the way of alternatives. Thank god it's a nice, friendly community!

WiredTree rebooted the server, all hell broke loose somehow. Service on Wario Forums and Gaming Reinvented will hopefully be restored soon.

Ahh, alright. Got worried there for a bit, my friend and I were all like "ahhh! It's down! can you go on it?" and he was all like "No, what happened?" and we've been talking about it for a few hours, so I finally went looking for ya for some answers.

Alright, I thought the site was gone for good! alright, bye!

Top Bottom