Want to make sure I understand

Olly

If I buy a Xenforo license from someone, and the license expires in July, I have until the date in July to download Xenforo? Or can I continue to download Xenforo after the expiry, just not the versions released after the expiry date?

The $40 it costs to extend it for a year, do I have a certain amount of time before the $40 goes up?I know this has happened with other forum software in the past.

Also, does the expiry date affect posting permissions in any of the sections of the forum? The mods and styles sections etc?

Thanks! :D

If I buy a Xenforo license from someone, and the license expires in July, I have until the date in July to download Xenforo? Or can I continue to download Xenforo after the expiry, just not the versions released after the expiry date?

The $40 it costs to extend it for a year, do I have a certain amount of time before the $40 goes up?I know this has happened with other forum software in the past.

Also, does the expiry date affect posting permissions in any of the sections of the forum? The mods and styles sections etc?

Thanks! :D

Correct you'll still be able to download the version that was released from when your license expired. The $40 dollars renewal is to continue to upgrade and receive support.

Top Bottom